Our Brochure Is THE Fast-Food Dining Guide!
Sized for convenience
The booklet’s 4″ x 9″ size can go everywhere you go. It fits in the glovebox or side-pocket of your car or van for easy access. It tucks away in your purse or pocket when eating inside.
Contains more than just the data of your favorite restaurant. You will also find the exchange system which makes choosing simpler, and added details for cooking at home or dining at restaurants that are not included.
3,000+ Menu Items
Your needs are unique and so are your options. Your only limitations should be in your diet plan, not in the lack of information. With more than 3,000 menu items, everything you need to know is at your fingertips.
Over 12 million sold in the last 20 years! Ask yourself why. Hundreds of businesses and thousands of individuals recognize the value of this reasonably priced resource. Most come back time and again.
We have all the options you would expect of a quality product: quantity discounts, imprinting available, quick response time, and a guarantee of satisfaction. What more could you ask? Purchase today!
Did You Know?
- Eating enough fiber each day can reduce the risk of colon cancer. Fiber helps flush the cancer-causing irritants from your system and reduces the risk. Studies show that it may also reduce the risk of other cancers, such as breast, stomach, prostate and some types of skin cancer.
- Fiber is important if you need to lower your cholesterol and want to keep it low. High cholesterol plays a role in heart attacks and strokes. Do you have a family history of heart disease? If so, you need at least 14 grams of fiber for every 1,000 calories you eat.
- Eating salty foods can lead to high blood pressure.
This is another cause of heart attack and stroke. New studies show that potassium may help offset some effects of sodium if taken in equal amounts. The potassium content of most foods are found in the booklet’s generic section.
- Good dietary habits may help offset the genetic tendency towards diabetes. Reasonable diet restrictions today may extend your body’s ability to produce insulin and resist the onset of diabetes.
- Being over-weight may make you prone to sleep apnea. This robs you of a good night’s sleep. It effects your ability to concentrate the next day and makes you sluggish. Reducing carbohydrates at meals and limiting the calories from fat is your best bet of losing weight and keeping it off.
I really could not believe the information that Nutrition In The Fast Lane offered. I was very pleased with my purchase and rather surprised with the amount of content. I couldn’t be more happy!”by John Winders
If for some reason you are not satisfied with our product, we will refund your money back 100%; no questions asked. We are extremely confident in what it has to offer you. With an amazing product that helps people eat healthier and understand what they are putting in their body, how could we not back it?