Our Brochure is THE Ultimate Fast-Food Dining Guide!
Sized for convenience
The booklet’s 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ size can go everywhere you go. It fits in the glovebox or side-pocket of your car or van for easy access. It tucks away in your purse or pocket when dining inside.
Contains more than just the data published by your favorite restaurant. Along with the ADA’s exchange system we round the percentage of fat and introduce you to sodium parity and its daily percentage making the healthier choices simpler to find.
3,000+ Menu Items
Your needs are unique and so are your options. Your only limitations should be in your diet plan, not in the lack of information. With more than 3,000 menu items, most of what you need to know is at your fingertips.
Over 12 million sold in the last 20 years! Ask yourself why. Hundreds of businesses and thousands of individuals recognize the value of this reasonably priced resource. Many return with each update, time and time again.
We have all the options you would expect of a quality product: quantity discounts, imprinting available, quick response time, and a guarantee of satisfaction. What more could you ask? Purchase today!
Did You Know?
- Eating enough fiber each day can reduce the risk of colon cancer. Fiber helps brush the cancer-causing irritants from your system and reduces the risk. Studies show that it may also reduce the risk of other cancers, such as breast, stomach, prostate and some types of skin cancer.
- Fiber is important if you need to lower your cholesterol and want to keep it low. High cholesterol plays a role in heart attacks and strokes. Do you have a family history of high cholesterol or heart disease? If so, you need at least 14 grams of fiber for every 1,000 calories you eat.
- Eating salty foods can lead to high blood pressure.
This is another cause of heart attack and stroke. Yet, controlling sodium is one of your most elusive challenges. To simplify this goal, we offer Sodium Parity (the milligrams of sodium present in every 25 calories). When choosing between two items, simply choosing the lower Parity number assures you of the lower sodium choice.
- Good dietary habits may help offset the genetic tendency towards diabetes. Reasonable diet restrictions today may extend your body’s ability to produce insulin and resist the onset of diabetes.
- Being over-weight may make you prone to sleep apnea. This robs you of a good night’s sleep. It effects your ability to concentrate the next day and makes you sluggish. Reducing carbohydrates at meals and limiting the calories from fat is your best bet of losing weight and keeping it off.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with our product, we offer a 100% return policy; no questions asked. We are extremely confident in what this booklet has to offer. With an amazing product that helps people eat healthier while understanding the effects of the food they eat, how could we not back it with a guarantee?